Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, guess what. I'm even more antsy than the day before. I can't stop moving. Whether it's my leg bobbing up and down, my fingers nervously tapping the desk in front of me, or shifting my weight in my chair. I'm going insane! It's official. This uniform I'm wearing feels like a striped prison suit. I'm a convict of my surroundings. What on earth did I do to deserve this?! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. (My leg is bobbing faster as I type this). I feel literally constricted; That's not a metaphor, it's not fancy writing, and it's not the typical way of writing on a blog to make you sound like a great author. I literally feel constricted! It doesn't feel right on my skin, the purple plaid is giving me vertigo (that's a bit of an exaggeration), this oxford shirt is making me feel like it's going to give me some sort of rash. What is this fabric?! It can't be cotton, I can't breathe in it. I can't move in it. If I tuck it in like I'm supposed to it looks like I have a parachute emerging from the back of my skirt. This isn't normal! Cruel and unusual punishment is what this is! We are all rats in a laboratory trained to move to a certain destination at the sound of a BELL. Who thought of this? And Why?! Why have we obeyed for 13 years? I just feel relieved that I haven't been here for 13 years. If I'm going insane now, what would become of me? I'm just upset that I only have this one class to express these feelings in! Doesn't this sound like I'm going insane? GOOD, because I am! Why are other people in here doing work? There are more important things to consider! Like the fact that we are being held hostage by the teachers against our will! It's a conspiracy! Help! Let me out! I'm going crazy! Homework, are you kidding me? These people must have been brainwashed. That's it. That's what those videos were that we watched in English class. And I was dumb enough to think it was a learning experience! Look at what this place has done to me! I don't even know what time we get out of this class! I hate not knowing! I reeeally have the urge to throw something at someone! Why has this overwhelming feeling come? All I have is a jacket. Would that make much of an impact or would it just look stupid? I have to end this.
Ok, regrouping now, we have 15 days of school left. That's three and a half weeks. I think I'm going to be sick.
That's 23 days total. I just don't even know if that's physically possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment